Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Couldn't stay away

I am keeping up with my promise to blog more. I was going to do it last night but my head had other plans when I got a debilitating migraine. This was like no migraine I have ever had in my life and of course Brandon has been out of town since Saturday. I put Miss E to bed early because it was just too much and she picked last night to decide that she was boycotting bed time and stayed awake til after 2am. Lucky for me I have an amazing best friend who lives seriously 8 minutes away and she brought me meds at about 10pm. Thankfully after a little while it started becoming bearable and I was able to function again. Thanks again Ang!

I was hoping Miss E would sleep in some today since she stayed awake so late, but of course she didn't. She was up and ready to go at 8am. I, on the other hand, was not. I was still feeling crappy(if you've ever had a migraine, you know what I'm talking about) and exhausted. We started off the morning by Miss E dropping her yogurt and it splashing everywhere. Not a good start. Brandon called and wished me a Happy Valentine's Day and I realized that I completely forgot about it. We don't ever really celebrate Vday, but I do usually remember it. Like I said though, he's out of town so I can get something together before he gets home. I got a nice surprise from him, he had beautiful roses, a bear, and chocolates delivered to me. It is nice to know that he was thinking of me. 

The rest of the day was fine, we stayed in since the weather was rainy. I did school with Miss E this am and then we just relaxed the rest of the day. It was nice. I had to make a call to my dr since I am 8 days late and that is not normal, I am very regular. I haven't been worried though because I'm not in any pain, no cramping, no nothing. She told me that sometimes after women have been on birth control for awhile they stop having periods. I've heard of this before, but I've been on it for a year and a half and I find it odd that it's been normal and then nothing. So of course I went and googled it. On the website for my birth control it says that if I miss a period I should consult my dr. Well....you see where I'm going with this. I'm gonna try not to worry about it for now, we will see what happens next month I guess. She told me to call her if I don't get it and we will go from there.

I already have reactivated my Facebook. I know, I didn't last long. When Brandon is gone & after Miss E goes to bed and I've caught up on everything I get pretty bored(and not to mention lonely). But I don't get on it much while Miss E is awake and I can stay off of it while Brandon is home because I'd rather my time be spent with him. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment