Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So Brandon has been gone for 2 weeks, with the exception of 2 nights.  Luckily one of those was my birthday. I didn't plan anything, but all in all it was a good day. Miss E and I went to lunch with Tammy and Michelle then went to feed the ducks.  That is her favorite thing to do now and we go at least 2 times a week.  That night Brandon took us to Longhorn to get my favorite meal, the crab stuffed filet.  It's amazing! I had lunch with Erin and Logan Saturday afternoon and dinner with Angela Saturday night.  Then we went and got some material to make Miss E a tutu.  It turned out really great!
 I was thinking about making and selling them just as something to do, but instead of people asking me to make them they are asking me how I made it.  I've told 2 people because they live far away and are not in my target area, but I don't think I'm going to tell anyone else.

September is literally a few days away and I'm so excited!  It marks the beginning of football season, our wedding anniversary, beginning of fall, and our vacation(in that order). Our vacation has been so stressful to plan, but we finally have everything nailed down and finalized. We had to learn a hard lesson along the way(don't assume "family" won't screw you over), but in the end, we wound up with something better.

I'm hoping that Brandon gets to come home tonight and I'm hoping that he will be home Saturday night so we can go out for our anniversary.  I already arranged a baby sitter for Miss E so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment