Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Updates!

Our internet was out for about a week because the phone line got dug up during yard work, so that is why I have been MIA. But I do have a lot to update!


Brandon was in Texas all of last week for school. He finally got a promotion(and a raise!). While he was gone, my wisdom tooth decided to try to make an appearance. My right bottom one started to come through and got stuck, which created a huge hole in my gum which got severely infected. It started on Monday and by the time I went to the dentist on Wednesday, my gum was infected all the way to my front teeth. Luckily, they took one look and decided not to touch or do anything since I was in so much pain. They just did x-rays and made the appt to get them removed. They said they would have taken them that day if I didn't have the infection. I've been on antibiotics and pain meds and am feeling a lot better. I'm just dealing with the wisdom tooth pain now, which I can deal with.


Brandon got home on Friday and we all went to dinner and did some shopping. I threw a baby shower for my best friend Angela on Saturday. This was the first shower I had ever thrown, but it was stress free and very easy. I had 2 people helping and everything was just perfect. I had a very specific vision in my head and it all came together beautifully. Everyone had a great time and it was so good to catch up with old friends.


Later that night, Ang sent me a text saying that her water had broken and they were on the way to the hospital. She was 32 weeks 2 days. She has been in the hospital since and they took the baby tonight. Little Dylan was born perfectly healthy and extremely handsome=) He is in the NICU but hopefully he won't have to stay for too terribly long. I am going up there in the morning and I can't wait to meet this little boy that I love so much already!


Miss E had her last dance class tonight. She has her very first recital on Saturday and she is pretty excited about it. I don't know how she is going to do though, she has never been on a stage in front of so many people before. She always does great in the classes, but this is going to be a huge difference. She has a rehearsal on Friday and hopefully she will get adjusted to the stage then. Her dance school just announced this week that they are closing, so I'm sad about that and am looking into dance schools for next year. She is going to do tumbling over the summer, her dance teacher teaches it, so that will give her something to do so maybe she won't miss dance so much.


I think I pretty much covered everything that has been going on=)

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great news!! Hope your teeth feel better soon and you can say GOOD BYE to the wisdom teeth.

    ReplyDelete