Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Decisions decisions...

I posted awhile back about the possibility of moving.  Well Brandon's dad called last night and said that if we want that house then it is ours.  I've prayed about it since it became a thought a few months ago and went with the mentality that if it's meant to be then then Darryl(Brandon's dad) will call and say that Debbie(house owner) called and said we can have it for x amount.  If said amount was what we were thinking then we would do it.  So now Darryl is awaiting our decision.  I listed all the pro's and con's in the last post so I won't do that again.  But my heart is torn.  I don't know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment